Grandio Flow is a Flowable universal nano-hybrid restorative 4gm syringe. Grandio hybrid restorative composite is used for filling of small cavities, blocking-out of undercuts. It can also be used for lining, coating of cavities (CBF technique, lining technique). Dental composite is also well used for restorations class II to V, repair of fillings and veneers, luting of translucent prosthetic pieces (e.g. porcelain-only crowns, veneers). VOCO Grandio flow composite is easy to polish and trim with any disc. Contains 2, 2 gram syringe with additional syring tips.
- Optimal flowability
- High filler degree of 80.2% w/w
- Exact shade match to Grandio
- Excellent wetting properties
- Microhybrid composite like physical properties
- Significantly lower polymerization shrinkage than conventional flowables
- Very good abrasion resistance
- High transverse strength
- Can be used with all conventional bonding agents
- The shades BL (Bleach light) and WO (White opaque) fulfill special indications: Bleach light is suited for bleached teeth and for use in pediatric dentistry. The shade White opaque makes an ideal restoration base on e.g. discolored dentine areas and in core build-up.